// CHANGED: Refactor header CSS
// TODO: Add Friend functionality to site
Hours and hours spent in front of the TV or computer playing video games grants you the authority to say what games have gotten too much hype for what they can deliver, and what games are hidden treasures.
Are console gaming systems overrated? What about start-up online games like Desktop Tower Defense?
Red Dead Redemption
- Really repetitive formula. Do a mission. Ride your horse. Shoot people. Do another mission.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- It's just GTA III with a 80's re-skin.
Call of Duty
- All COD games before 2007 are overrated.
All COD games 2007 onward (aside from 5) are overrated.
Super Mario Sunshine
- Used to be underrated. Has been getting some praise lately though.
Super Mario 64
- Hasn't aged well. Clunky controls by today's standards. Small enemy-to-land ratio makes enemies easy to dodge. Water levels are awful.
// TODO: Fix footer style