Red Dead Redemption
- Really repetitive formula. Do a mission. Ride your horse. Shoot people. Do another mission.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- It's just GTA III with a 80's re-skin.
Call of Duty
- All COD games before 2007 are overrated.
All COD games 2007 onward (aside from 5) are overrated.
Super Mario Sunshine
- Used to be underrated. Has been getting some praise lately though.
Super Mario 64
- Hasn't aged well. Clunky controls by today's standards. Small enemy-to-land ratio makes enemies easy to dodge. Water levels are awful.