Ah, Hollywood. Glitz and glamor. Swimming pools and movie stars. Well, not exactly. Hollywood is far removed from the glamor and class of Grace Kelly. But it still draws us in.
Whether fans of B horror movies, like Headcrusher, or this season's indie darling Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, the folks out in Tinseltown deliver it all for us.
Movies draw us in and take us to a different time and place. Some, more effectively than others.
The American Film Institute (AFI) says that Citizen Kane is the top movie of all time? What do you think?
What movies have gotten more praise than they deserve? Which have flown under the radar and deserve more acclaim? This is the place to talk about it.
- Absolute fantastic movie. Not a big fan of Matthew Mcconaughey, but he did a great job. Surprised it wasn't up…
- Fine as a film, but it's Tim Burton. I WANT ALL THE WEIRD. There just ain't enough man
- One of the best movies ever made. In the future people will look back and give its true value.
- Underrated. The Matrix is without a doubt one of the most consistent movies I have ever seen in scifi. The…
The Silence of the Lambs
- The book blew and the film sucks just as bad. Unlikely events and plot holes do not create a classic.